As MP for Pierrefonds-Dollard, I look forward to being your voice in Ottawa. My team of specialists can also help you directly from our constituency with any of the services listed below:
- Get information on Federal government programs and services.
- Assist you in your dealings with Federal departments, including Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada, Canada Revenue Agency, Service Canada, Passport Canada, etc.
- Present your petitions to the House of Commons.
- Organize visits of Parliament Hill and viewings of Question Period.
- Get Canadian flags and lapel pins.
- Receive messages of congratulations for special occasions from your MP, the Prime Minister, the Governor General or Her Majesty the Queen.
Helping your organisation:
- Get information on federal government programs and services, such as Canada Summer Jobs, and assisting in processing requests.
- Host educational visits, for schools, on the topic of Canadian governance.
- Get support for community work and recognition of achievements for its volunteers.
- If you have an event you would like your MP to attend, please feel free to email your invitation to our office.